Our unique method can get you ISO certified in as quick as 30 days with no compromise on quality.
We make internal auditing and compliance easy
About internal audits:
Internal audits are one of many tools an organization can use to check whether it is compliant with its own plans and procedures (the CHECK part of the PDCA cycle).
Look at it this way, how could someone not love auditing. If done properly, you will enjoy these benefits:
- Staff and management compliance will improve
- Policies and procedures will improve
- Policies and procedures will remain current.
An organization does not have to be seeking certification to ISO 9001, ISO 14001, or OHSAS 18001 in order to enjoy the benefits of internal audits. The above benefits can be enjoyed by all businesses with a good set of procedures.
About our service:
You may not believe it but we love auditing and we love what it will bring to your business! And it shows in our work ethic, attitude, knowledge, skill, and enthusiasm.
We have therefore made our internal audit service a cut above others:
- Our internal audit criteria/questions will be prepared by our auditor specific to your business (not generic audit criteria), providing you with feedback relevant to your business practices
- Your audit report will be available immediately at the close of the audit
- NEW!! Our audits will provide a compliance score that can be used to benchmark against later audits. This compliance score will also help to drive compliance throughout the organization and help you focus attention where it matters most. For example, imagine your feelings if after an internal audit you learned that your purchasing department was 78% compliant with your procedures. What would you do? What if they were 48% compliant, what would you do differently?
Our internal audit service is best suited to organizations that:
- Have good and comprehensive procedures that are in the advanced stages of implementation or the organization is already certified to ISO 9001, ISO 14001, and / or OHSAS 18001*
- The organization wants to improve compliance with their procedures
- Need to meet the standard for internal auditing.
*If the organisation is not happy with their procedures, they should try the advanced or premium service.
Why should I use Compliancehelp for internal audits:
- Auditors will be appropriately qualified, trained, and carefully selected for their audit skill and customer, business, and benefit focus
- Save time, internal resources and money by having an expert work for you
- Benefit of having an outsider / independent view of the organization and the opportunity to bounce business ideas off a qualified business person
- Audit reports will be helpful, easy to read and understand
- Auditors will follow up on previous audit results at their next visit
- Our Auditors will be approachable and helpful
- NEW!! Our audit reports include compliance scores that will help identify weaknesses and overall compliance with your procedures. The compliance scores also provide motivation to improve compliance within the organization and provide the ability to benchmark against previous audit results.
- UNIQUE METHODOLOGY Developed over 6 years. Our unique method is LEAN and provides outstanding reliable RESULTS, saving you time and money.
- FIXED PRICES Our prices are fixed. We have NEVER charged more than the original agreed amount. No "Unforseen costs".
- EXTREME COMPLIANCE Approximately 70% of our clients achieve ISO certification with zero corrective actions
- NEED MORE STAFF? It may surprise you to know that not one single client of ours has needed to employ an extra person to maintain their ISO Management System. Save $15k-$80k per year.
- WHAT ARE YOU MISSING OUT ON? Start winning those contracts you have been missing out on by getting ISO certified in as little as 30 days.
- ZERO RISK! Many find too late that their consultant's work was dismal and they need another consultant to start over. This has never happened to any of Compliancehelp's clients.
- COPIES FADE We start fresh each time
- MAINTENANCE FEES?? Most consultants build themselves into your business making you pay more each year (up to $80,000). We don't. We have never charged ongoing fees.
- CB AUDITORS LIKE US We get many compliments on our work by the auditors. Often citing the simplicity of the documentation.
- MINIMAL IMPLEMENTATION Normally considered the highest cost of ISO compliance, our unique method helps keep implementation costs to a bare minimum.
- WE DON'T MESS YOU AROUND Most consultants stay at your site too long, soaking up valuable resources. Our lean methodology ensures we are on site for a minimum time for maximum results.
- ONGOING COMPLIANCE All of our clients are empowered to maintain their ISO certifications every year after we have helped them. No more consulting fees.
- SATISFIED CLIENTS We can say all we want too about ourselves, but we know that it is what our clients say that really counts. See our testimonials tab above for more.