Our unique method can get you ISO certified in as quick as 30 days with no compromise on quality.
ISO 9001 – Quality Management
ISO 9001 is the most highly sought after management system certification worldwide. Internally, ISO 9001 helps to improve operational efficiency and customer satisfaction. ISO 9001 is not just quality assurance or a degree of excellence, this standard is about ensuring an organization consistently meets requirements, especially customer requirements.
Attaining ISO 9001 certification makes your business more valuable. Certification assures that your organization is committed to continuously improve its practices and customer satisfaction. It improves trade, as other organizations are more likely to engage in business and trade with other ISO 9001 certified companies. The credibility ISO 9001 provides attracts potential clients.
ISO 9001 has been implemented by more than 1 million organizations in more than 75 countries.
While there were earlier standards for quality management systems, ISO first released its 9001 standard in 1987 with updates in 1994, 2000, 2008 and the current version 2015.
The ISO 9001 quality management system standard was developed by an internationally selected standards committee to help all types of organizations (including commercial businesses, governments, non-profit organizations, etc.) adopt “good management practice”.
ISO 9001 is packed full of good management practices including that every good organization should have:
- A policy statement (a motherhood statement)
- Objectives and plans
- Competent human resources
- A written management system (or policies and procedures) and that the management system is approved, available, and up-to-date
- Customer focus
- An understanding of customer requirements
- A way of determining customer satisfaction
- Effective suppliers
- Control of non-conformances and consider corrective actions
The above list is not comprehensive, but hopefully you get the picture that even this short list represents good management practices.
Organizations that adopt a quality management system will enjoy such benefits as higher profits because the customer is satisfied, does not need to keep looking for other competing organizations, and the organization may even be able to command a higher price.
There are other features of a quality management system that should also be considered. Organizations adopting an ISO 9001 quality management system are more likely:
- To make the less mistakes
- To minimize waste
- To gain greater control over its processes and therefore greater control over the results
- To continuously improve.
As with other standards such as: AS 9100 Aerospace, ISO 14001 Environmental Management Systems and OHSAS 18001, the requirements of each standard are designed to integrate well between each other. This means that dual certification with another management system standard is simplified.
Working with Compliancehelp to gain certification to ISO 9001 is an important step to realizing all of the above. Consider the following benefits:
- Cost: low cost, high quality personalized work
- Speed: up to 90 days from start to finish meaning you can stop procrastinating and start winning tenders
- Use of internal resources: use of internal resources is minimized by our lean approach to consulting meaning every moment you spend with us is more effective
- Quality: as a testament to our lean approach to consulting, all of our clients maintain certification to ISO standards without further need for a consultant. This alone can save $2000-$80,000 per year for a small to medium-size business. The savings just keep coming.
Give us a call and one of friendly consultants will be pleased to help you.OUR SERVICES
Select a service to suit your needs
- UNIQUE METHODOLOGY Developed over 6 years. Our unique method is LEAN and provides outstanding reliable RESULTS, saving you time and money.
- FIXED PRICES Our prices are fixed. We have NEVER charged more than the original agreed amount. No "Unforseen costs".
- EXTREME COMPLIANCE Approximately 70% of our clients achieve ISO certification with zero corrective actions
- NEED MORE STAFF? It may surprise you to know that not one single client of ours has needed to employ an extra person to maintain their ISO Management System. Save $15k-$80k per year.
- WHAT ARE YOU MISSING OUT ON? Start winning those contracts you have been missing out on by getting ISO certified in as little as 30 days.
- ZERO RISK! Many find too late that their consultant's work was dismal and they need another consultant to start over. This has never happened to any of Compliancehelp's clients.
- COPIES FADE We start fresh each time
- MAINTENANCE FEES?? Most consultants build themselves into your business making you pay more each year (up to $80,000). We don't. We have never charged ongoing fees.
- CB AUDITORS LIKE US We get many compliments on our work by the auditors. Often citing the simplicity of the documentation.
- MINIMAL IMPLEMENTATION Normally considered the highest cost of ISO compliance, our unique method helps keep implementation costs to a bare minimum.
- WE DON'T MESS YOU AROUND Most consultants stay at your site too long, soaking up valuable resources. Our lean methodology ensures we are on site for a minimum time for maximum results.
- ONGOING COMPLIANCE All of our clients are empowered to maintain their ISO certifications every year after we have helped them. No more consulting fees.
- SATISFIED CLIENTS We can say all we want too about ourselves, but we know that it is what our clients say that really counts. See our testimonials tab above for more.