Our unique method can get you ISO certified in as quick as 30 days with no compromise on quality.
Soft costs: Average cost of implementation
There are few studies where the internal cost of implementing an ISO 9001 management system have been carefully compared against the cost of the consultant. This is very important as the internal costs are often ignored, probably because they are difficult to quantify.
After a brief Google search two studies were found that help to quantify the internal costs of implementing an ISO 9001 management system (based on wages) against the cost of the consultant.
A summary of the results of the search are provided in the table below. Note that live links to the articles will be provided at the end of this post:
In summary, internal costs (based on wages) averaged approximately 3.6 times the cost of the consultant. What are these internal costs made up of? It is the cost of training staff and implementing new processes.
You’re probably wondering whether Compliancehelp has a solution to reducing these internal costs? We are pleased to answer this with an emphatic YES!!!
While most consultants around our price range use templates to create your management system, we do not. By employing our unique consulting method, we are able to cut down the cost of training and implementing of new processes by writing to your existing processes as much as possible. Put simply, we do not try to fit you into a template system. By employing this unique method, your organization needs next to no training or implementation.
Our unique method allows us to develop your management system the way that it was meant to be developed, with full customization and without a time-saving template, at a fraction of what it would normally cost.
To get an idea of how this affects your internal costs, a small client of Compliancehelp typically invests approximately a combined total of 24-80 man-hours over a period of two months implementing their management system. To summarize using the higher range, 80 man hours at a wage of $40/hour equals $US 3,200 or approximately €2,430. Compared against €18,000 mentioned in the table above, the cost of implementing a Compliancehelp assisted management system is 7.4 times less.
Live links to above articles:
- UNIQUE METHODOLOGY Developed over 6 years. Our unique method is LEAN and provides outstanding reliable RESULTS, saving you time and money.
- FIXED PRICES Our prices are fixed. We have NEVER charged more than the original agreed amount. No "Unforseen costs".
- EXTREME COMPLIANCE Approximately 70% of our clients achieve ISO certification with zero corrective actions
- NEED MORE STAFF? It may surprise you to know that not one single client of ours has needed to employ an extra person to maintain their ISO Management System. Save $15k-$80k per year.
- WHAT ARE YOU MISSING OUT ON? Start winning those contracts you have been missing out on by getting ISO certified in as little as 30 days.
- ZERO RISK! Many find too late that their consultant's work was dismal and they need another consultant to start over. This has never happened to any of Compliancehelp's clients.
- COPIES FADE We start fresh each time
- MAINTENANCE FEES?? Most consultants build themselves into your business making you pay more each year (up to $80,000). We don't. We have never charged ongoing fees.
- CB AUDITORS LIKE US We get many compliments on our work by the auditors. Often citing the simplicity of the documentation.
- MINIMAL IMPLEMENTATION Normally considered the highest cost of ISO compliance, our unique method helps keep implementation costs to a bare minimum.
- WE DON'T MESS YOU AROUND Most consultants stay at your site too long, soaking up valuable resources. Our lean methodology ensures we are on site for a minimum time for maximum results.
- ONGOING COMPLIANCE All of our clients are empowered to maintain their ISO certifications every year after we have helped them. No more consulting fees.
- SATISFIED CLIENTS We can say all we want too about ourselves, but we know that it is what our clients say that really counts. See our testimonials tab above for more.