Our unique method can get you ISO certified in as quick as 30 days with no compromise on quality.
Gap Analysis and Gap Filling
You’ve got some good documentation and it is partially implemented. Let us take you all the way to certification
About the Gap Analysis and Gap Filling service:
Some organizations want a lot more assurance of their readiness for certification than a brief visit by a consultant and also need help filling a few gaps at the same time. This service is similar to the Readiness Review but is more suited to someone who is not as ready and needs more time and help to get it right, but they don’t need the full-blown Premium Consulting Service.
If the organization is not confident with their documentation and readiness, or their manual was from a template or other consultant and the organization wants a fresh start that delivers real benefits, including saving time and money, they should consider the Premium Consulting Service.
About our service:
Other consultancies provide a gap analysis only. What you get though is a report when what you really needed was someone who will get down to business and actually do something for you that will progress you toward certification. At Compliancehelp, we get down to business and offer real help. That is why we call this the gap filling service rather than the usual gap analysis service that others offer.
Our consultants know that you want to achieve your certification with little fuss, and will often even suggest improvements to your existing documentation and practices, not just in places where you have gaps.
Companies suited to this service will enjoy having a consultant that will not over complicate things and that will let you run your business the way you want to, in accordance with the selected standards.
This service includes a more in-depth review of your documentation and practices against the chosen standards (ISO 9001, ISO 14001, and OHSAS 18001). Any areas for improvement will be highlighted and reported for your rectification. With this service, the consultant will take the time to fill in any gaps in your preparation, including preparing any missing procedures or forms. Clients may also, take the opportunity to ask questions and clarify any points of compliance with the chosen standards to help improve their current knowledge. Clients will also enjoy having someone to bounce ideas off.
Our Gap Analysis and Gap Filling service is best suited to organizations that:
- Are confidently 65-80% almost ready for certification in terms of documentation and implementation*
*If the organization is confident they are in a more advanced state of readiness, they should select the Readiness Review Service.
Why should I use Compliancehelp for my Gap Analysis and Gap Filling:
- We will actually help you by filling in the gaps in your documentation
- Very helpful and knowledgeable consultant
- Each consultant is part of a team of consultants, all of which are willing to help out for the more difficult questions
- Compliancehelp consultants are succinct and get straight to the point. No huge and confusing report written in ISO speak
- 100% certification success, so you have the confidence that you are getting the right help.
- UNIQUE METHODOLOGY Developed over 6 years. Our unique method is LEAN and provides outstanding reliable RESULTS, saving you time and money.
- FIXED PRICES Our prices are fixed. We have NEVER charged more than the original agreed amount. No "Unforseen costs".
- EXTREME COMPLIANCE Approximately 70% of our clients achieve ISO certification with zero corrective actions
- NEED MORE STAFF? It may surprise you to know that not one single client of ours has needed to employ an extra person to maintain their ISO Management System. Save $15k-$80k per year.
- WHAT ARE YOU MISSING OUT ON? Start winning those contracts you have been missing out on by getting ISO certified in as little as 30 days.
- ZERO RISK! Many find too late that their consultant's work was dismal and they need another consultant to start over. This has never happened to any of Compliancehelp's clients.
- COPIES FADE We start fresh each time
- MAINTENANCE FEES?? Most consultants build themselves into your business making you pay more each year (up to $80,000). We don't. We have never charged ongoing fees.
- CB AUDITORS LIKE US We get many compliments on our work by the auditors. Often citing the simplicity of the documentation.
- MINIMAL IMPLEMENTATION Normally considered the highest cost of ISO compliance, our unique method helps keep implementation costs to a bare minimum.
- WE DON'T MESS YOU AROUND Most consultants stay at your site too long, soaking up valuable resources. Our lean methodology ensures we are on site for a minimum time for maximum results.
- ONGOING COMPLIANCE All of our clients are empowered to maintain their ISO certifications every year after we have helped them. No more consulting fees.
- SATISFIED CLIENTS We can say all we want too about ourselves, but we know that it is what our clients say that really counts. See our testimonials tab above for more.