Our unique method can get you ISO certified in as quick as 30 days with no compromise on quality.
TL 9000 Telecommunications Quality Management Systems
TL 9000 was developed for the telecommunications industry including carriers and all other product and service providers to this industry.
The author of TL 9000 is the QuEST Forum (Quality Excellence for Suppliers of Telecommunications). The QuEST forum has a global reach. The content of TL 9000 is chosen by its members who are made up of representatives from the telecommunications industry.
TL 9000 is based on ISO 9001 with a number of adders that are specific to telecommunications. Most adders are relevant to all suppliers, but there are some adders that are specific to hardware, software, or services, or a combination of either.
TL 9000 is truly unique. As part of the requirements for certification, applicants also need to submit performance data to a database that is managed in Texas. The submission of performance data helps to push and promote continual improvement for the whole of the telecommunications industry. So far, statistics show that organizations with TL 9000 certification are indeed improving on a number of important performance criteria.
The benefits of TL 9000 for suppliers to the telecommunications industry are:
- Elimination of need to comply with multiple quality management standards
- By meeting and exceeding client expectations, client relationships are enhanced
- Processes are standardized
- Benchmarking opportunity between other businesses within the same industry
- Cost reduction and savings from increased efficiency
- Recognition of compliance to an international standard from an independent certification body.
As with other standards such as: ISO 9001 Quality Management Systems, ISO 14001 Environmental Management Systems and OHSAS 18001 OHS Management Systems, the requirements of each standard are designed to integrate well between each other. This means that dual certification with another management system standard is simplified.
Working with Compliancehelp to gain certification to TL 9000 is an important step to realizing all of the above. Consider the following benefits:
- Cost: low price and high quality work. We don’t use templates
- Speed: up to 90 days from start to finish meaning you can stop procrastinating and start winning tenders
- Use of internal resources: use of internal resources is minimized by our lean approach to consulting meaning every moment you spend with us is more effective
- Quality: as a testament to our lean approach to consulting, all of our clients maintain certification to ISO standards without further need for a consultant. This alone can save $2000-$80,000 per year for a small to medium-size business. The savings just keep coming.
Give us a call and one of friendly consultants will be pleased to help you.
- UNIQUE METHODOLOGY Developed over 6 years. Our unique method is LEAN and provides outstanding reliable RESULTS, saving you time and money.
- FIXED PRICES Our prices are fixed. We have NEVER charged more than the original agreed amount. No "Unforseen costs".
- EXTREME COMPLIANCE Approximately 70% of our clients achieve ISO certification with zero corrective actions
- NEED MORE STAFF? It may surprise you to know that not one single client of ours has needed to employ an extra person to maintain their ISO Management System. Save $15k-$80k per year.
- WHAT ARE YOU MISSING OUT ON? Start winning those contracts you have been missing out on by getting ISO certified in as little as 30 days.
- ZERO RISK! Many find too late that their consultant's work was dismal and they need another consultant to start over. This has never happened to any of Compliancehelp's clients.
- COPIES FADE We start fresh each time
- MAINTENANCE FEES?? Most consultants build themselves into your business making you pay more each year (up to $80,000). We don't. We have never charged ongoing fees.
- CB AUDITORS LIKE US We get many compliments on our work by the auditors. Often citing the simplicity of the documentation.
- MINIMAL IMPLEMENTATION Normally considered the highest cost of ISO compliance, our unique method helps keep implementation costs to a bare minimum.
- WE DON'T MESS YOU AROUND Most consultants stay at your site too long, soaking up valuable resources. Our lean methodology ensures we are on site for a minimum time for maximum results.
- ONGOING COMPLIANCE All of our clients are empowered to maintain their ISO certifications every year after we have helped them. No more consulting fees.
- SATISFIED CLIENTS We can say all we want too about ourselves, but we know that it is what our clients say that really counts. See our testimonials tab above for more.