Our unique method can get you ISO certified in as quick as 30 days with no compromise on quality.
ISO 17025 General Requirements for the Competence of Testing and Calibration Laboratories
ISO 17025 is based on ISO 9001 with a particular focus on testing and calibration bodies (of course).
Testing and calibration is a critical part of product development / product validation. Many of your customers need the assurance that their product meets the relevant standards and requirements before they report or launch. How do your customers feel assured that their nominated laboratory provides repeatable results and quality outcomes? These organizations need the assurance of working with an ISO 17025 accredited laboratory.
In many cases in the USA, your customers are being forced by large conglomerates to only work with competent ISO 17025 accredited laboratories. Based on previous experience with other standards such as ISO 9001, ISO 17025 accreditation will quickly become a ticket to work, and those without accreditation may start losing clients. If you are not already being forced to comply, it may happen soon anyway. Because as more laboratories are certified, this becomes the minimum standard.
As with ISO 9001, being forced to comply is not such a bad thing. There are many reasons why it would be a good idea to comply apart from not losing clients. Some of the benefits include:
- Assurance that you are working to an industry standard
- Potential increase in business
- Having documented management procedures to ensure management and delivery consistency
- Continual improvement of processes, quality and effectiveness
- Savings from reduction or elimination through better planning and communication
- Increased confidence and recognition
Don’t hold back and wait for others to take your business while you wonder whether accreditation is for you! Our experts have a method to help you achieve accreditation in as little time as possible, so that you are ready to take back those customers that you could be losing.
ISO 17025 was last updated in 2017 in order to more closely align it with the 2015 version of ISO 9001.
As with other standards such as: ISO 9001 Quality Management Systems, ISO 14001 Environmental Management Systems and OHSAS 18001 OHS Management Systems, the requirements of each standard are designed to integrate well between each other. This means that dual certification with another management system standard is simplified.
Working with Compliancehelp to gain certification to ISO 17025 is an important step to realizing all of the above. Consider the following benefits:
- Cost: low cost, high quality personalized work
- Speed: up to 90 days from start to finish meaning you can stop procrastinating and start winning tenders
- Use of internal resources: use of internal resources is minimized by our lean approach to consulting meaning every moment you spend with us is more effective
- Quality: as a testament to our lean approach to consulting, all of our clients maintain certification to ISO standards without further need for a consultant. This alone can save $2000-$80,000 per year for a small to medium-size business. The savings just keep coming.
Give us a call and one of friendly consultants will be pleased to help you.
- UNIQUE METHODOLOGY Developed over 6 years. Our unique method is LEAN and provides outstanding reliable RESULTS, saving you time and money.
- FIXED PRICES Our prices are fixed. We have NEVER charged more than the original agreed amount. No "Unforseen costs".
- EXTREME COMPLIANCE Approximately 70% of our clients achieve ISO certification with zero corrective actions
- NEED MORE STAFF? It may surprise you to know that not one single client of ours has needed to employ an extra person to maintain their ISO Management System. Save $15k-$80k per year.
- WHAT ARE YOU MISSING OUT ON? Start winning those contracts you have been missing out on by getting ISO certified in as little as 30 days.
- ZERO RISK! Many find too late that their consultant's work was dismal and they need another consultant to start over. This has never happened to any of Compliancehelp's clients.
- COPIES FADE We start fresh each time
- MAINTENANCE FEES?? Most consultants build themselves into your business making you pay more each year (up to $80,000). We don't. We have never charged ongoing fees.
- CB AUDITORS LIKE US We get many compliments on our work by the auditors. Often citing the simplicity of the documentation.
- MINIMAL IMPLEMENTATION Normally considered the highest cost of ISO compliance, our unique method helps keep implementation costs to a bare minimum.
- WE DON'T MESS YOU AROUND Most consultants stay at your site too long, soaking up valuable resources. Our lean methodology ensures we are on site for a minimum time for maximum results.
- ONGOING COMPLIANCE All of our clients are empowered to maintain their ISO certifications every year after we have helped them. No more consulting fees.
- SATISFIED CLIENTS We can say all we want too about ourselves, but we know that it is what our clients say that really counts. See our testimonials tab above for more.