Our unique method can get you ISO certified in as quick as 30 days with no compromise on quality.
One of the models that are that lies at the core of management systems is the Plan-Do-Check-Act cycle. Dr Edwards Deming is one of the developers of this model. This simple model is important to management systems and is therefore used as the core model in management system standards.
A documented plan of how you want to run the business using management standards such as (Quality Assurance, Occupational Health and Safety, Environment management) as a framework
Refers to implementing and following the management system. This often requires training and communication
Refers to the process of checking whether the management system is running as per the management plans.
The Internal Audit is a primary checking mechanism for this quadrant.
External auditors from certification bodies can also contribute to this section of the PDCA cycle.
When a discrepancy is found between PLAN and DO, the ACT part of the cycle refers to correcting actual and potential problems.
NOTE: The circular arrows on the PDCA Cycle represent ongoing or continual improvement.
If the above sounds difficult to comprehend, it wasn’t meant to be. All it is saying is that it is good management practice for an organisation to:
- Plan how to meet its objectives (e.g. Mission statement, objectives, procedures, instructions etc.)
- Follow its plan (not a bad idea)
- Monitor whether the plan is being followed e.g. management, supervisors, inspections, auditing
- Take action if either plans are not effective or compliance with the plan is failing.
In many ways, every business does this in one way or another.
- UNIQUE METHODOLOGY Developed over 6 years. Our unique method is LEAN and provides outstanding reliable RESULTS, saving you time and money.
- FIXED PRICES Our prices are fixed. We have NEVER charged more than the original agreed amount. No "Unforseen costs".
- EXTREME COMPLIANCE Approximately 70% of our clients achieve ISO certification with zero corrective actions
- NEED MORE STAFF? It may surprise you to know that not one single client of ours has needed to employ an extra person to maintain their ISO Management System. Save $15k-$80k per year.
- WHAT ARE YOU MISSING OUT ON? Start winning those contracts you have been missing out on by getting ISO certified in as little as 30 days.
- ZERO RISK! Many find too late that their consultant's work was dismal and they need another consultant to start over. This has never happened to any of Compliancehelp's clients.
- COPIES FADE We start fresh each time
- MAINTENANCE FEES?? Most consultants build themselves into your business making you pay more each year (up to $80,000). We don't. We have never charged ongoing fees.
- CB AUDITORS LIKE US We get many compliments on our work by the auditors. Often citing the simplicity of the documentation.
- MINIMAL IMPLEMENTATION Normally considered the highest cost of ISO compliance, our unique method helps keep implementation costs to a bare minimum.
- WE DON'T MESS YOU AROUND Most consultants stay at your site too long, soaking up valuable resources. Our lean methodology ensures we are on site for a minimum time for maximum results.
- ONGOING COMPLIANCE All of our clients are empowered to maintain their ISO certifications every year after we have helped them. No more consulting fees.
- SATISFIED CLIENTS We can say all we want too about ourselves, but we know that it is what our clients say that really counts. See our testimonials tab above for more.