Our unique method can get you ISO certified in as quick as 30 days with no compromise on quality.
Differences between Management System Standards
ISO 9001 is about operations and productivity. Quality itself is about meeting requirements and therefore ISO 9001 includes:
- Determining requirements (e.g. customer and legal requirements)
- Planning to ensure those requirements are met
- Fulfilling those requirements including purchasing where appropriate
- Monitoring and measurement to ensure those requirements are being met
- Final inspections to ensure requirements have been met prior to hand over to the customer.
While these are typical business activities of most organisations, ISO 9001 allows that any of the above steps may be excluded where relevant.
ISO 14001 is about minimising environmental impact from organisations operations. Similarly, OHSAS 18001 is about eliminating or reducing the risk of injury and illness from an organisations operation. Additional factors to consider therefore are:
- Legal compliance and compliance monitoring
- Hazard/environmental aspect identification and risk management
- Consultation (OHS only)
- Incidents and emergencies.
- UNIQUE METHODOLOGY Developed over 6 years. Our unique method is LEAN and provides outstanding reliable RESULTS, saving you time and money.
- FIXED PRICES Our prices are fixed. We have NEVER charged more than the original agreed amount. No "Unforseen costs".
- EXTREME COMPLIANCE Approximately 70% of our clients achieve ISO certification with zero corrective actions
- NEED MORE STAFF? It may surprise you to know that not one single client of ours has needed to employ an extra person to maintain their ISO Management System. Save $15k-$80k per year.
- WHAT ARE YOU MISSING OUT ON? Start winning those contracts you have been missing out on by getting ISO certified in as little as 30 days.
- ZERO RISK! Many find too late that their consultant's work was dismal and they need another consultant to start over. This has never happened to any of Compliancehelp's clients.
- COPIES FADE We start fresh each time
- MAINTENANCE FEES?? Most consultants build themselves into your business making you pay more each year (up to $80,000). We don't. We have never charged ongoing fees.
- CB AUDITORS LIKE US We get many compliments on our work by the auditors. Often citing the simplicity of the documentation.
- MINIMAL IMPLEMENTATION Normally considered the highest cost of ISO compliance, our unique method helps keep implementation costs to a bare minimum.
- WE DON'T MESS YOU AROUND Most consultants stay at your site too long, soaking up valuable resources. Our lean methodology ensures we are on site for a minimum time for maximum results.
- ONGOING COMPLIANCE All of our clients are empowered to maintain their ISO certifications every year after we have helped them. No more consulting fees.
- SATISFIED CLIENTS We can say all we want too about ourselves, but we know that it is what our clients say that really counts. See our testimonials tab above for more.